We may collect some or all of the following Personal Information:
• Name and address
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Demographic information such as zip codes and professional license designations
• Pictures of our classroom and students during training sessions
• Written and video testimonials
Personal Information from the following sources:
• From applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representatives, including, without limitation, course applications and registrations
• From information provided by you to our staff regarding your past, current or future professional relationship with our Company with respect to the services rendered or to be rendered
• From inquiries made by you during the course registration process
• From payment information provided to us by you for registration and/or purchase of goods and/or services provided by our Company.
• Internal record keeping in accordance with the Company record retention policy
• Provide registration information to professional organizations for continuing education credit
• Upon request from a licensing agency, confirm successful completion of a training course you attended
• We may periodically send promotional emails to you about new seminars, programs or products which may be of interest to you
What we do with the information we gather:
Your e-mail address may be used to send important information regarding your seminar or program registration, such as confirmation of registration, directions, change in location, payment information, special accommodations or other pertinent information.
Our policy regarding the protection of the confidentiality and security of your personal information and disclosure to third parties:
We respect your relationship with our Company. The Company and its staff holds your Personal Information in the highest confidence and as such, no information will be released, shared or sold to any third-party individual or entity, not associated with our Company, without your express permission, except in those circumstances where State or Federal Laws compel us to otherwise disclose such information. We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional information about additional programs our Company may offer or programs, including organizations and associations, which may benefit your business.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or intrusion. However, you should be aware that our Company uses a third-party to process payments made by credit cards. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and as such, our Company has used due diligence to assure you that this process safeguards your Personal Information in a secure manner.
Testimonials and classroom photographs:
Periodically, we take photographs of our classrooms and students for use on our website. At the end of each training session, we also welcome written and video testimonials from any students who desire to comment on the seminar. The photographs and testimonials are used by our Company for promotion and marketing of the training programs. At your written request, we will refrain from using photographs of you in any of our promotional material. You are deemed to have given your consent for the Company to use any written or video testimonial (including disclosure of your identity); however that consent can be withdrawn by you at any time upon your written request.
Request for further information:
All requests for further information or requests to restrict collection or use of your Personal Information must be made in writing to the following address:
Conflict Resolution Training, Inc.
42 Ladd St. Suite 307
East Greenwich, RI, 02818
We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs incurred in responding to such requests.
Last update date: April 17th, 2019