Transitions: Creating a Life Plan After Divorce (3 CE Credits)
Mental Health Professionals are often sought by clients who experience both positive and negative life transition. According to The Holmes-Rahe Life Stress Inventory, divorce is ranked as the second most stressful life event, after the death of a spouse. Although each client will process divorce differently and in their own time, it is safe to say most clients seek out psychological services for two common reasons, symptom relief and a way to move forward in their life.
This seminar is designed to provide a clear path, a roadmap if you will, to assist clients in moving beyond the grieving process while creating and ultimately embracing, a future life plan.
* Identify and discuss the stages of grief relating to divorce.
* Identify the client’s current grief stage and their readiness to develop a new life plan.
* Identify the areas in your client’s life that needs improving using “The Wheel of Life.”
* The importance of identifying the client’s ego strengths
* Goal setting and accountability 101
Coming Spring 2021!
Help your Clients Create a Life Plan After Divorce
This program is a live remote participation learning experience. It is available to participants regardless of geographic location. Attendees will enter the classroom remotely from a home or work computer. No travel necessary!